Product Teardown Workshop: How TurboTax Makes Tax Filling Sexy (On-site)
Time & Location
About The Event
Date: 1/31, Friday 2020
Tax season again!
Let's teardown TurboTax and its product strategy together from Marketing, Pricing, UX and Growth perspective, and learn from a fun and interactive workshop!
The attendees will be divided into 4 groups, to teardown the different aspects of product strategy:
- Marketing Strategy (SWOT, Persona, Markt & Competitive Analysis and Value Prop)
- Pricing Strategy (Pricing, Product Recommendation Stategy, Upsell Strategy)
- UX Strategy (Onboarding, Filling, Tracking)
- Growth Strategy (Growth, Retention, Referral)
Each group will have a 10m presentation, and 10m feedbacks from other teams, and our guests.
Nate Zou - ex-Product Manager at Intuit (Quickbooks); 北美产品经理群Wechat Group Owner
Jinlong Liu - Interactive Design at Intuit; UXRen UX community founder
Chen Zheng - Director of Product Innovation, Netflix; Product Pub founder
6:30 - 7:00pm Networking and Social Dinner (Optional)
7:00 - 7:10pm Intro
7:10 - 8:10pm Group Discussion
8:10 - 9:30pm Presentation & Feedbacks
- Sign up$20$200$0
- Optional Social Dinner$15$150$0