Product Pub Anniversary Ceremony 2019
Time & Location
About The Event
Product Pub’s first Anniversary Ceremony is just two weeks away!
The Ceremony on Aug. 11th at OnePiece Work (3120 Scott Blvd. Santa Clara, CA 95054) is a half-day event celebrating Product Pub’s one-year journey. You will learn from a group of elite product managers from Facebook/Google/Netflix/LinkedIn/Alibaba etc. the systematic approach to develop a product mind and build a successful career on top of it. You will hear directly from industry leaders, top-tier investors and entrepreneurs about how they develop global perspectives and apply them to build products for a global audience and expand into international markets, which is a growing demand for many corporations that are eager to go global. You will also have opportunities to connect with hundreds of product leaders and join the most fast-growing self-improving-focused product community in the Silicon Valley!
Product Pub and our partners are very pleased to announce a tentative agenda for the big day, which includes many speakers that we have announced and some new ones as well. We look forward to seeing you all at the show!
1:00pm - 1:30pm Check-in & Networking
1:30pm - 1:35pm Welcome & Introduction of Product Pub
1:35pm - 1:40pm Introduction of Sponsors
1:40pm - 2:20pm
Keynote Speech: Building with Purpose (How having a global mindset can help you build products that improve the world)
James Veraldi, Entrepreneur in Residence at GGV Capital
James is currently an EIR at GGV Capital, where he works with portfolio companies on a variety of product and growth initiatives. Prior to GGV, James worked led product strategy for musical.ly/TikTok, worked in strategy and product for Content (Discover & Live Stories) at Snapchat, and was a founding executive at Fullscreen (sold to AT&T). James is an active angel investor in Los Angeles, works in wildlife conservation globally, an avid beekeeper, and 10-time Dog Dad of the Year.
2:20pm - 3:10pm
Panel 1: Global Entrepreneurship
Moderator: Wei Jiang, Venture Partner at ZhenFund
- Larry Liu, Founder and CEO, Weee
- Borui Wang, Founder and CEO, Polarr
- Mary Yang, CPO at Smule
- Jeannie Yang, SVP of Product at SmartNews
3:10pm - 4:45pm
Series Talk: Global Minded Product Management
- Global Product Mind -Chen Zheng, Director of Product Innovation from Netflix; co-founder of Product Pub
- Rock Your Profile on LinkedIn - Amy Guo, Principal Product Manager from LinkedIn
- Product Sense and Design Process - Haimo Liu, Senior Product Manager from Alibaba Cloud
- Product Analytics and Growth - Grace Wang, Product Manager from LinkedIn
- Product Manager Career Planning - Joe He, Product Manager from Google
- PM Interview and Job on-boarding - Xiaokun Liu, Technical Program Manager from Facebook
- Product Management Q & A - Chen Zheng, Joe He, Amy Guo & Lake Dai, Partner at LDV Partners and Adjunct Professor at Carnegie Mellon University
- Future Vision of Product Pub - Mia Jiang, Senior Product Manager from Insureon; co-founder of Product Pub
4:45pm - 5:10pm Product Pub Community Awards + Lucky draw
5:10pm - 6:00pm
Panel 2: Global Expansion
Moderator: Chen Zheng, Director of Product Innovation at Netflix
- Henry Li, Senior Director of Product Management at LinkedIn, Leading LinkedIn Product For China
- Davy Wang, General Manager Technical at Tencent Cloud Intl
- Wei Jiang, Venture Partner at ZhenFund
- Reynold Wu, Head of Product Management - AR and GM of US at Rokid
About Product Pub
Product Pub is the community to product professionals with international perspectives and product minds. Product Pub has been organizing bi-weekly product salons among product people since July 2018. The in-depth 3-hour discussion covers topics such as product methodologies, breakdowns, trending industries, and professional product management skills. The past ten salons have received rave reviews and retention is as high as 100%.
Product Pub now has built a community of 400+ members in the bay area and China, as well as expanded our influential circle beyond thousands via partnerships with other groups. Most members are from leading tech companies and startups across the board, including Google, Facebook, Netflix, Yahoo, Airbnb, Pinterest, Lyft, Apple, Ebay, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Uber, Salesforce, Cisco, Adobe, Oracle, Wish, JD, Alibaba, Bytedance, Cruise, Rokid and many others.
Tencent Cloud is a leading global cloud provider that focuses on helping enterprises succeed in China. It is the cloud computing branch of Tencent, Asia’s largest technology company and an industry leader in innovative, digital-based solutions. Tencent’s ecosystem includes some of China’s top social, messaging, mobile payment, gaming, digital literature, music streaming, and video platforms, and serves over a billion users around the world.
Event Venue Sponsor
OnePiece Work is a shared co-working space, which connects global business professionals and leading entrepreneurs. We are a trend spotter – specializing in finding and connecting entrepreneurs who have a hunger for greatness and a desire for global expansion. OnePiece Work redefines workspace, serves from global incorporations to freelancers and start-ups. With the rapid growth of the shared economy, the future workplace is no longer office buildings, homes, or cubicles, but rather a community where people with different backgrounds to inspire each other, innovate and share ideas and resources. OnePiece Work combines businesses across industries, creates comfort space for everyone enjoy in work and social together. We invite you to leverage and be a part of our exclusive network of entrepreneurs and venture capitalists with a deep understanding of consumers' habits locally, and a shared desire for business growth.
- Online Webinar Ticket$20$200$0
- Add-on Donation (Not a Ticket)$25$250$0
- Sold OutSuper Early Bird (Regula $100)$40$400$0
- Sold OutEarly Bird (Limited)$60$600$0
- Sold OutRegular Ticket$100$1000$0
- Sold OutGroup ticket for 2 (limited)$110$1100$0
- Sold OutGroup ticket for 3 (limited)$150$1500$0
- Sold OutGroup ticket for 5 (limited)$225$2250$0
- Sold OutStudent ticket (ID onsite)$40$400$0
- Speaker Ticket (+1)$0$00$0