Fri, Aug 04|
PM to Founder Series: the Story of Founding an AI Startup and a Healthcare Startup
Time & Location
Aug 04, 2023, 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Sunnyvale, 440 N Wolfe Rd, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, USA
About The Event
- Mengmeng Chen, co-founder and Chief Product Officer of Gather, ex-Sr Director of Product Management@F5.
- Guorui Su, Chief Product Officer of Klarity Health, ex-Head of Product@Shippo, ex-Growth&Analaytics Manager@Google.
- Iris Qu, Product Pub Industry Insight Lead
Have you thought about founding your own startup? Join us at a close-door workshop to learn how such a career change looks like.
In this session, you will gain insights in how to transform your career from product professionals into startup founders. Mengmeng will share how first-time founder vs multiple-times founder make decisions when facing challenges, how she treat and leverage this LLM trend; Guorui will share how to verify whether your startup idea is reliable or not with lowest costs, how to extract a SaaS product from the marketplace product during the scale-up stage, how the past product experience will benefit vs prevent you from being a good founder, etc. We will also have open roundtable discussions to brainstorm and participate in a few product strategies Klarity Health and Gather want to develop today.
6:45 - 7:00 pm Event Check-in
7:00 - 8:30 pm Panel Discussion
- Preparation & Kickoff: How did the founding team come up with the idea? How to verify whether your startup idea is reliable or not with lowest costs?
- 0 - 1 stage: What some great growth or operation tactics can leverage?
- 1 - 10 stage: What is the path to moat facing the LLM trend? How to expand the TAM by extracting SaaS product from the marketplace product?
- Looking back: What are the differences between first-time founder vs multiple-times founder? Do product mindsets sometimes prevent you from being a good founder?
8:45 - 9:30 pm Roundtable Discussions: Challenges and thoughts on scaling and expansion
9:30 - 10:00 pm Social Time
- Ticket type
Event TicketPrice$20.00Sold Out
This event is sold out