Building Disruptive AI Companies and Products
Time & Location
About The Event
Event Sponsored by GSR Ventures
- Chen Zheng: Director of Product Innovation, Netflix
- Zhifeng Chen: Principal software engineer of Google Brain
- Cheng Yang: Head of platform & Infrastructure Engineering, Scale AI
- Kuan Fang: PhD Student at Stanford University, advised by Feifei Li
- Sharon Zhou: PhD Student at Stanford University, advised by Andrew Ng
Moderator: Yuechen Zhao, Partner at GSR Ventures
6:30PM - 7:00PM: Social Dinner （On-site only. Dinner sponsored by GSR)
7:00PM - 7:30PM: Keynote from Yuechen Zhao
7:30PM - 9:00PM: Panel discussion
- How would you break down the term “AI”? What do you think is the best way to think about extracting business value from AI?
- What are the key ways in which your respective companies are using AI to generate value?
- What are some of the most exciting AI use cases that you see in industry today?
- What are the key problems you face when implementing AI-based solutions?
- What excites you most about the possibilities of using AI to create new products or solutions in the next 1 - 3 years?
- What advice would you give entrepreneurs that are thinking about using AI technology to build businesses?
- Is there anything that worries you about the development of AI technology?
- or, submit your own topics
About GSR Ventures
GSR Ventures is a venture capital firm focused on early-stage companies in consumer technology, enterprise software, healthcare services, robotics, fintech, new media, and emerging technologies. GSR Ventures is a global investor that invests primarily in the United States, China and Southeast Asia. Notable investments include Didi Chuxing, ele.me, Qunar, Xiaohongshu and Shanghai DZH. Founded in 2004, the firm has offices in Palo Alto, California, Beijing, China and Singapore. GSR Ventures currently manages about $2 billion in a combination of USD and RMB-denominated funds.
GSR Ventures is a sponsor of Product Pub 1st Anniversary Ceremony.
For more information about GSR Venture, please visit here.
- Online ticket$10$100$0
- Onsite ticket$20$200$0