Asian Startups under COVID-19 (Charity Event)
Time & Location
About The Event
This is a Charity Event hosted by Product Pub. All the ticket revenue will be donated to support Healthcare professionals. More information please visit productpub.org/covid19
How do startups tackle the challenges brought by the deadly Covid-19 outbreak? Some would turn them into growth opportunities, and some would create new platforms to solve them. This time, we Product Pub invite leaders and founders from rapidly growing startups founded by Asian communities in the US to share challenges and opportunities under COVID-19.
- Amy Duan, CEO, Chihuo
- Deyu Kong, Founder, DonatePPE.org
- Grace Chan, VP of Product and Growth, Weee!
- Sherry Lei, CEO, Nextdish
- Violet Pei, VP of Marketing, Ricepo
- Xiaoyin Qu, CEO of Runtheworld
Chen Zheng, Director of Product Innovation, Netflix
7:00pm - 7:10pm Welcome and Intro
7:10pm - 8:30pm Panel disucssion
8:30pm - 9:00pm Q & A
9:00pm - 10:00pm Online Cocktail & networking (Optional but recommended)
* This time, we will be using Run the World (https://www.runtheworld.today/), the online conference platform to host this event. The cocktail session will be a fun speed networking activity, which allows you to connect with a random attendee for 5 mins each. This session is free to attend but is for Run the World app attendees only. Please follow the instructions in the confirmation email to attend.