Fri, Dec 01|
Career Design Workshop
Unlock Your Career Potential! Join us for an exclusive Career Design Workshop led by Google's Engineer Manager, Lili Liu. Discover your hidden strengths, map your professional future, and break through barriers hindering your success.
Time & Location
Dec 01, 7:30 PM – 10:00 PM
San Jose, 2665 N First St, San Jose, CA 95134, USA
About The Event
If you haven't had a clear career plan yet, or if you’re eager to make breakthroughs in your current career path, or if you’re considering starting a side hustle but feeling uncertain, take advantage of the arrival of 2024 and join us for the Career Design Workshop.
We invited Lili Liu, Google Engineer Manager and ICF-certified professional coach, to lead us using the Points of You photo therapy methodology to:
• Explore multiple dimensions of your current career development.
• Uncover and outline your career vision.
• Unlock your unique strengths and resources.
• Tackle existing challenges, breaking through career development bottlenecks.
• Develop specific, clear, measurable, and achievable future plans, embarking on a new journey in the workplace!
This event will be conducted in a workshop format where each participant will engage in introspection under Lili’s guidance and participate in discussions. We aim to create a comfortable environment for everyone to chat and exchange ideas, so we encourage attendees to open up, think inwardly, and embrace others’ perspectives with an open mind!
Check in: Please arrive by 7:15 so that we can have your workshop material prepared before the workshop starts.$20.00